This Website is owned and operated by housecalldoctor.com.sg Pte Ltd which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Trinity Housecall Pte Ltd. All business-to-consumer and e-commerce activities of Trinity Housecall Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries are conducted by housecalldoctor.com.sg Pte Ltd. Any contract You enter into through the Website will be with housecalldoctor.com.sg Pte Ltd. Responsibility for liability, however arising, in relation to this Website rests solely and exclusively with housecalldoctor.com.sg Pte Ltd. Access is provided to this Website in accordance with the Conditions set out here below. Any use of this Website including orders placed by You will be subject to these Conditions.
If You have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Web Customer Services team by e-mail at email@example.com. All emails received over the weekend will be responded to promptly on the following Monday.
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions of use herein described;
- "Website" means www.housecalldoctor.com.sg;
- "Personal Information" means the details provided by You on registration;
- "Trinity Housecall/we/us/our" means housecalldoctor.com.sg Pte Ltd.
- "You" means You, a user of the Website.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are provided with access to the Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by You must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which You are required to provide when You register as a customer is true, accurate, and current and complete in all respects; and in particular You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorised to use.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting our Web Customer Services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our ocers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to You and conrm that we shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modication to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If You do not agree to any change to the Conditions then You must immediately stop using the Website.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- Currently, we gather online customer information to enhance your online experience with us, to improve the content of our Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes. We collect information from You when You complete the customer registration process. The information You share with us is shared with the corporate aliates of Trinity Housecall, solely for the purpose of marketing and increasing the value of service to You.
- Unless otherwise specied, the materials on this Website are directed solely at those who access the Website from within Singapore. Trinity Housecall makes no representation that any Product displayed for information only on the Website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, Trinity Housecall does not warrant (either expressly or impliedly) that the function, operation or accessibility of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a condition to become a visitor to and a user of the Website, You agree to this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Trinity Housecall shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our Website at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. There may be occasions when some of the information featured on our Website may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to our Website, or to update Service information at any time without prior notice and without any liability on our part. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trinity Housecall disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to other websites, which are not under the control of Trinity Housecall. When You activate any of these, You will leave the Website and Trinity Housecall has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the content, accuracy or any other aspects of any website that is not under the control of Trinity Housecall. The provision of a link is for your information and convenience only and does not imply an endorsement of any kind by Trinity Housecall.
While Trinity Housecall takes all reasonable care to ensure the integrity of the Website and the accuracy of the information contained in them, we cannot accept any liability to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (whether or not we ought reasonably to have known of or had been advised of the possibility of the same), which may arise from the use of the Website or any of the materials or information contained in them and you use the Website at your own risk.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Services appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Services.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, prots, contracts, business
or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the
provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Intellectual property and right to use
- From time to time, certain cyber squatters or other unauthorised persons may register in bad faith a confusingly similar domain name with the deliberate intention of taking unfair advantage of the Trinity Housecall group's reputation and goodwill.
- The Trinity Housecall group's Website address on the Internet is housecalldoctor.com.sg. Any other domain name that appears to represent itself as being a Trinity Housecall Website is not in any way related to us and represents an unlawful infringement of our rights, reputation and goodwill. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable to any person for the contents or anything related to these other unlawful purportedly 'Trinity Housecall' websites.
Compliance with laws
- You acknowledge and agree that all brand names, Product and service names and titles, trademarks, trade names, service marks and copyrights of their respective holders and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that You may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- This Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through our Website.
Third Party Rights
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not aect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions
- It is agreed that any person who is not a party to any contract between You and us shall not be allowed to rely on or enforce any term of any such contract.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- You conrm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, You have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
- The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The registered oce address of housecalldoctor.com.sg Pte Ltd is:
130 Jurong East Street 13, #02-205
DID: (65) 6560 7088
Fax: (65) 6566 5067
Reg. No. 53097758C
Registered in Singapore
Any queries or comments about housecalldoctor.com.sg should be directed to:
130 Jurong East Street 13, #02-205
Tel: (65) 8223 4999
Fax: (65) 6566 5067
All calls, faxes and emails received over the weekend will be responded to promptly on the following working day.
The Data You provide to us will only be used for the purposes You have agreed. We will only forward your details to third parties with your express consent unless it is deemed that this information may not comply with the law or may be of a threatening nature to our employees, members of the public, or third party employees.
How do we handle your Personal Information?
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the Trinity Housecall group and to third parties who will help process your order. Trinity Housecall requires all such third parties to treat your Personal Information as fully condential and to fully comply with all applicable Singapore data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information we are entitled do so.
- You agree that You do not object to us contacting You for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and You conrm that You do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights.
- Trinity Housecall is committed to privacy for everyone who accesses our Website. We must comply with certain regulations which are designed to ensure that any Data You provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
How do we dene 'Data'?
- Data is information that is any Personal Information which You provide to us and which is recorded and used by us and by which You can be identied.
Do we pass on your personal details to third parties?
- We will pass on your personal details to third parties for the purposes of fullling your order. We will only pass on your details to third parties who may contact You for marketing purposes by mail or email, or research agencies with your prior approval. We may share aggregate information with selected third parties but we do not disclose individual names or any identifying information.
How do we maintain the security of your Data?
- We take your security very seriously at Trinity Housecall. Your Data will be held on a secure server and security precautions have been put in place to prevent alteration, loss or misuse of the Data that is under our control. We will comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down under Singapore Laws and any future legislation to ensure that your Personal Information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. They contain no recognisable Personal Information.
- We use them to identify You as You travel around our site and to provide site usage information, which will further help us improve and develop the site and services we offer
- Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Head Oce of Trinity Housecall as follows:
The Compliance Ocer
130 Jurong East Street 13, #02-205
Tel: (65) 8223 4999
Fax: (65) 6566 5067
What sort of Data do we collect about You?
- Trinity Housecall collects personal Data about You to enable us to full your medical needs. This Data consists of your name, address, phone number and email address s. The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve their online experience at our Website. We use the information to deliver services and communicate with You about services and promotional oers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to You. We also use this information to improve our site and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on (65) 6560 7088 or (65) 8223 4999 between 10.00am-5.30pm Monday - Friday.
How do we remove your name from our database?
- We will hold your Data until such time as You request it be removed from our Website. This will mean that You will be able to return to the Website at any point and continue to purchase our services. At your request we will remove your details from our Website. This will not prevent You from re-registering with us at some future point. Please note that this process is carried out in accordance with Singapore Laws.